You may notice the images used in the videos may be slightly different than what you see when using the website. Ongoing enhancements to the jobsnd.com website may result in a different look and feel; however, the content remains the same.
Register for Unemployment Insurance Tax online or using the PDF. Online registration is preferred. Note: Upon clicking the hyperlink, you will be directed to the State of North Dakota Login page where you will need to enter your User ID and Password or Create Account. Once complete, you will be taken to the UI EASY Main Menu to "Register for Unemployment Insurance Tax".
Job Service North Dakota [JSND] publishes this handbook to help employers comply with the North Dakota Unemployment Compensation Law and to promote understanding of both the UI Tax and UI Benefits programs.
Employer's Guide - (abridged purpose, who must pay, employment included/excluded)
- Online Reporting - UI EASY
- Electronic Tax and Wage Reporting
- Electronic Tax Payment (ACH Credit)
- Special Reduced Rate Provision
- Explanation of Benefit Financing Options
- If You Choose the Reimbursement Option for Payment of Unemployment - (applies only to government, certain non-profit entities and Indian tribes)
- Large Construction Projects ($50M or more) - Special Requirements
- Cost Containment