Job Service North Dakota is soliciting entities interested in providing any of the following services to youth eligible for the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act.
Types of services
- Alternative Secondary School Offerings
- Basic Skills Training
- Entrepreneurial Skills Training
- Financial Literacy
- GED Preparation
- Group Occupational Skill Training
- Guidance and Counseling Services Including Drug and Alcohol Abuse Counseling
- Instruction Leading to Secondary School Completion
- Leadership Development Opportunities
- Mentoring Program
- Post-Secondary Transitional Services
- Study Skills Training
- Summer Employment Opportunity Projects
- Tutoring Program
- Work Maturity/Life Skills
- Workforce Preparation Activities for a Specific Occupation
When required, services and/or training programs will be subject to approval by the designated approving agency in North Dakota. Implementation of programs is based on the number of individuals eligible for the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act and their ability to benefit from the services.
Funds provided shall be used in accordance with the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act of 2014. Providers must follow nondiscrimination and equal opportunities identified in 29 CFR Part 38. Job Service North Dakota has the right to make no award. Entities responding will be put on a small purchase provider list from which contractors will be selected.
Expression of interest
Entities interested in providing youth services should submit a letter expressing their interest, specifying the type of services they are interested in providing, and identifying the counties in which these services could be delivered. These letters should be submitted to:
Job Service North Dakota
P.O. Box 5507
Bismarck, North Dakota 58506-5507
Questions about the services identified should be directed to the Youth Services Coordinator at (701) 328-3034.