UI EASY is Job Service North Dakota’s Unemployment Insurance Employer Account System. It allows you to conduct business with the Unemployment Insurance Program efficiently and securely online. Use UI EASY to:
- File quarterly employer’s Contribution and Wage Reports
- Make electronic payments
- Manage your unemployment insurance tax account
- Manage your online account access
UI EASY is unavailable from 10:00 p.m. until midnight Monday through Friday.
REMEMBER: After entering your business information on UI EASY, you will be asked to certify and submit it over the secured server. A confirmation number will be issued to you as official verification that your information has been received.
File Contribution and Wage Reports
UI EASY makes it simple to file your quarterly reports online. Available features include:
- Ability to manually enter wage information. Employees reported in the previous quarter will be displayed for your convenience
- Ability to import a text file of wage information from your payroll system
- Automatic calculation of total, excess, and taxable wages
- Automatic calculation of tax due
- Ability to pay your tax electronically
- Ability to view and print a copy of your quarterly report for your records
Upon successful submission of your report, you will receive a confirmation number. This number indicates that UI EASY has validated your report with the date and time it was submitted to Job Service North Dakota.