Job Service North Dakota has a Veterans’ Employment Team that exclusively serves Veterans. For more information, contact your nearest Veterans Employment Team Member.
The Veterans’ Employment Team provides individualized services to help Veterans overcome employment barriers and develop a plan for employment. The Team is here to:
- Help put military skills and experience into understandable civilian terms.
- Guide Veterans in their job search and develop an employment plan specifically for their needs.
- Provide up-to-date labor market information.
- Provide guidance for career and educational choices.
- Offer assistance and advice on developing an effective resume.
- Offer practical advice on taking the “stress” out of a job interview.
- Provide referrals to supportive resources.